Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wow. Its been a month.

more or less.

It says the last time I blogged was May 19th. That was the day a couple of college friends arrived for their two week vacation in PARADISE. Yes, I went there. They stayed for exactly two weeks, not a moment longer or a moment shorter. And a packed two weeks it was. I was never one for itineraries but it surely seems like I followed one. Although there were some key restaurants that I wanted to take them to, we didn't make the time. I'm pretty sure they both enjoyed themselves so thats all that matters.

Enter: June 2nd.
Hibernation till the 3rd.
I was hoping for longer.
But boy, people like eating lunch.
I mean I like eating lunch.
But I guess, I like eating free lunch (aka: home cooked lunch).
Like homemade, from scratch hash browns fried in butter and olive oil with bacon and fried egg.
Oh. Watery mouth.

The next three days were lunch dates and then, whew, the weekend.
Somehow its now the 16th.
And yes, I had to check the calendar for the date.
Its now been over a year since I graduated college and my retirement from college has been fairing me quite well.
I applied to, in total, my third job.
Lets hope I have better chances this time.
Job search take 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment