Friday, February 27, 2009

breakfast.


Made from scratch hash browns, fried egg whites and bacon. The ultimate breakfast. The red plate is what makes it even better. Food on colored plates make me happy. Makes it feel cafe-ish, even in the dull kitchen. The inspiration I am feeding on for painting this utterly brown and yellow kitchen. Yet, it never bothered me when it was my grandmas. Point in fact, I sit in this kitchen too much. Or maybe color makes my day brighter. Either way... Anyways, since the Pavlova I have made banana bread and snickerdoodles. I think my next mission is to perfect the soft pretzel, a hopeful replication of the rustic pretzel i had in a german cafe.

Dear Mika,
if you sense a different style of writing (which i do) its all due to the Mama Milk music i am currently listening to, from your current blogs requisition. i am enjoying it loads, that is fact.

In other news, the newspaper was just thrown onto our driveway. its about that time i go to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. I did notice a difference. cool. I'm so glad you like the music! It reminds of the soundtrack to Amelie mixed with opiates.
    I know what you mean about the coloured plates.

    ReplyDelete