Monday, February 16, 2009

Revelations, past and present.

Dream Honeymoon: One month in Italy. Inspiration for this dream, Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I love reading travel books, more than any other type of book. I think its amazing- fantastic really, how people can recollect these memories so vividly and capture it so authentically, while having a very authentic experience. (And yes, how so very girlish of me having such premature thoughts).

The cycle of my on going life:
I do not want to find a mediocre job because I have a degree and do not want to waste it.
I do not want to find a real job because I don't want to feel stuck on Maui.
I need a job, mediocre or real, to start saving for the future I see for myself.

During my tenth reunion (of high school), I hope to be traveling the world. I do not want to be settled so soon. Or at the very least, by my tenth reunion, have lived in at least, two countries (excluding, Aotearoa and the States).

Inspiration from Mika, sketch my dream cafe.

2 comments: