Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a new beginning.


the start of a new month, the first monday. the first week.
its about time i start appreciating the little things again. yes, although my love never faltered, crushed ice and pepsi is heaven in a gulp (or sip in the least, since its frostiness causes brain freeze). my mission this week is to regain some control over my sleeping schedule. three am cannot feel like twelve. twelve cannot feel like nine. and three in the afternoon, cannot feel like ten in the morning. i have also taken out steve, he has been neglected for too long.

and since my dad sucks at following through, i'm painting a wall in my room red. trimming some edges white. and possibly going crazy with chalkboard paint. i also have high hopes for lamp shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment