Friday, April 17, 2009

Anything is possible.

This is my inspiration. I'd like to build a sofa somewhat like this using large cushions. Our living room is currently a smorgasbord of three televisions (one broken, one in a box, the other used), a dining room table with three chairs, an unused coffee table that is angled in a careless manner, two pieces of a four piece sectional, both at opposite ends, and a papasan chair. I wonder if my grandpa could help me with the technical parts of nailing pieces of wood together, because as far as I know, thats all it takes ;)


Little Girl was fixed today, it was horrid having to be by her side as she went through "heat" because she was miserable. All she wanted was relief...how sad. It was pretty sad becoming her up at the vet too, it sounded like her meows were asking, "WHY?" Its Friday, I hope we are going to borders cause I need to look at wood working magazines.

1 comment: