Saturday, April 25, 2009

a few days ago,

(inspired, probably, from Twilight mania)
I had another dream about being a Vampire. The first dream, I did not bite anyone, but the other night, I did. I bit a vampire hunter, a female Van Hielsing. For some reason I was on a run and I had all my cats with me. The taste of human blood did not taste good at all, and at first I couldn't even breach the skin. But I had to do it to save my life.

Today I had a dream within a dream. But mostly it was about falling for a tall handsome boy who was presumably not human. He had a family too. I think it started from staring into his eyes. When ordinary people stare into his deep brown eyes, they look away. But I was different and he knew it. So I became a follower. I think one of their kind got caught and we had to go and save her. And it gets fuzzy from there, because thats where the dream turns into another dream.

Harry Potter is on television today. I love Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment