Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday week.


I went to the Fashionistas Market today, and it wasn't what I expected. It was a madhouse of nothing. The clothes were gone so fast, taken off the racks, probably in handfuls. I didn't fall in love with anything all day, except maybe another pair of shorts, white or grey. Finally got to go to HIC, wanted to buy a pair of slippers, but they didn't have the straps I wanted, so we'll have to wait on that. Too bad Lahaina is so far away, as my grandpa put it (in a way that I never thought hard about), on the other side of the mountain. Oh, I went to Lahaina Farms today, first time, they have my ICE CREAM, but I want to try the yogurt next. WOOHOO. I think this is what I want for my birthday. Its the only thing I've fallen for.

No comments:

Post a Comment