Sunday, April 26, 2009

cake pops


I might have mentioned it here once, but while I was abroad I went on a dessert cruise. I had the most delicious dessert of my life and have no idea what its called or what it was made of. I am hoping that CAKE POPS will somewhat recreate that delicious flavor. And if it doesn't, I'm going to tweak this recipe until it comes out to what I want it to be. My mom bought me some fondant and I was going to decorate my own cake, but these cake pops have caught my attention.

Today, I sketched the design I want to implement in my backyard. I think the deck will add a wooden feature that is needed in that concrete jungle. Plus it would be nice to put a lounge chair OR my hammock on the deck and look out at the sea. The fire pit, well I've always wanted one and well, winter...it gets cold :) It could also be used to make awesome SMORES. The benches would also add a good seating arrangement for hosting parties. Who knows if the rest of my family would agree with this.
I also sketched out a design for a cat house.

Liquid Deglosser costs $6. I can't wait to get some white paint to start the cabinets in the kitchen. YES, I'm going to start. AND I don't have to sand either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment